This month we are focusing on improving ourselves, and yesterday’s sermon set us on the right path.
CSR dropped some amazing points.
IDENTITY is who you are
- Sometimes we build our Identity on things that don’t last like trends but they don’t last.
- A lot of people build their Identity on possessions which can perish.
- Your Identity should not be built on opinions only God who created you completely knows you.
- Your identity should not be built on culture. God’s standards is only what stands sure.
- What God didn’t give you, you don’t need.
- You came now because you are needed now.
- Focus on what you have and people will forget about what you don’t have.
- Purpose is not your gift but you were given your gift to achieve your purpose.
- Progress is easy when you have focus.
- The definition of ‘SUCCESS’ is getting the compliment ‘WELL DONE’ from God.
- Humans are like onions, keep digging. Purpose is progressive.
- Make a decision to be better than the last time a person met you.
- Make a decision to add value anywhere I go.
- Don’t do things because you will be supervised, do only what is right.
- Always help others and put a smile on God’s face.
- Handsome’ na pesin wey him hand hold something. (For laughs)