Deserving 1.0 was such a remarkable service. It started with a worship session that just took us to a deep place of reverence for God.
P. Mark broke down what it means to be deserving to us
One who is termed “Deserving” is one who:
1. Should be helped because of good qualities.
2. Is worthy of being treated in a certain way or given assistance.
3. Is worthy of aid or reward.
Even we don’t fit into any of the above mentioned categories, God sees us as deserving.
• We were qualified before we were born; and deemed worthy before our existence.
• There’s absolutely nothing that can make us undeserving of God’s love.
Luke 15:11 -24 AMP (The prodigal son)
• God doesn’t look at us judgmentally, therefore, we do not have any right to look at ourselves nor others that way.
• Come boldly to the Father, not as a servant, but as a son. Don’t be like the prodigal son. Notice that the father still saw him as a son even when he didn’t see himself in that light.
• Being deserving is not time bound; you’re forever deserving.