What a way to end this series. I’m sure you can attest to the fact that this was indeed an amazing series.
The live session was so good, there was more than a handful of points to take home.
• If it’s true love, you can’t be in love with two people at the same time. It’s probably infatuation or there is no satisfaction from the current relationship you are in.
• If your sexual past will affect your sexual present, you need to be counseled on how to share it with your partner.
• You won’t always like everything about someone; focus on the positives so the negatives don’t outweigh them. Live peaceably with all men.
• Loving yourself is key in loving others.
• Involve a 3rd party in your relationship, a counselor. You need someone more mature to guide you.
• Attraction grows.
• A boy is dependent, a man is independent. Relationships are expensive and it is not for boys.
• As a man, you need to get to a place where you are comfortable, before you get into a relationship.
• God is the first and most important third part in every relationship; you have to involve Him.
• Relationship should be tailored towards marriage
• You and your partner should prioritize each other’s progress
• Pray, you need to pray for each other
• Pray to God to help you remove all toxic traits that you may have
• Relationship is about adjustment; it is progressive.